Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bahamian Bliss


I've been back about a week now from a week-long trip to the Bahamas (Nassau) with my boyfriend, where I indulged in conch fritters, multiple strawberry daiquiris, and tons of much needed relaxation.  We went down for his cousin's wedding, which was set along the sandy beaches and provided such a lovely, intimate setting.

The weather was perfect, and I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

A walk along the water on a private island.
Conch was the food of choice on this island in the sun.
The stingray was mere inches from our feet!
Gorgeous pier off our resort.
Does it get any more perfect than this?
My man playing photographer at the wedding we attended.
Sailing in the sun.

2 comments:

  1. Wow the weather looks amazing. I'm so jealous!

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These scenery and weather in these pictures look perfect. I'm glad to hear you had such a great time!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete